How do I edit my personal data?
ENDU profiles anagraphic data include:
- Personal data
- Education and profession
- Residence / Home address
- Physical data
- Slogan and biography
These fields are not all mandatory* but are useful to benefit from specific existing and future functions (being currently developed), available on ENDU portal.
This information is also important for statistical purposes to help improve and customize services and offers based on the user type.
To update / complete this data:
- Login to your profile (please read How can I access my profile?)
- Select Information
- Click the Edit button on the right
- Select Anagraphic data from the menu on the left
- Complete the page with the missing information
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page
For more information on how to edit your sports data please read How do I enter my sports data?*Mandatory information was already requested during the registration phase