How do I add a race / track?
Races and tracks are the core of sports events.
You can add any type of race or track: classic, lap, time, segment...
To add a new race or track:
- Access your event homepage
- Select Information
- Click on the Edit button to the right
- Select Races from the menu to the left
- Click on the New race button
- Choose from the list of existing Models or manually enter the necessary information
- Import gpx file if available – Please read What is a GPX file?
- Upload any available images of the track
- Click Save
The gpx tracks can be downloaded by users from the event page.
Races or tracks will be displayed under Information - Races and under Locations.Find out more on how to manage an event or go back to ENDUhelpdesk homepage.